Phenix Technology Inc: First Due Technical Rescue
First Due Technical Rescue
Designed around our legendary First Due, the Phenix First Due Technical Rescue/Search and Rescue (SAR) helmet's lightweight and shaved off rear brim for a low profile and small footprint, provide increased comfort without compromising safety. While primarily designed for rescue applications it is a dual purpose helmet that meets current NFPA standards 1971 and 1951 when ordered with the proper components. Availiable with full or reduced rear brim.
- High temperature thermoplastic shell
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Brim trim added to reduced rear brim
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". If necessary, other sizing available upon request.
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman's slide, quick release, or combination)
- Four 3M lime-yellow reflective 1"x4" strips
- Standard colors: Red, white, blue, orange, yellow, and black
- Compliant to current OSHA standards
- This helmet DOES NOT provide eye/face or ear/neck protection and is used mainly for Search and Rescue applications
- *Will meet NFPA 1971 and 1951 standards if ordered with required compliant components