UPS shipping rates will be calculated at checkout.
Note: Only In-stock items will SHIP within the estimated delivery time shown on the calculated shipping rate.
Note: The sale of inventory reduction items are final, there will be no returns unless there is a defect in the product.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipping:
We ship to Hawaii and Alaska, contact us at email@example.com for shipping quote.
In stock items ship within 48 hours of order being placed. Once order has shipped we will email a tracking number.
Some item ship direct from the manufacturer. The time frames for delivery of items that ship from the manufacturer will vary. Most items ship within 4 to 6 weeks, however custom orders may take longer. We will maintain communication with you as to the delivery status of your order.
Manufacturer Lead Times as of 6/2023:
- Composite Helmets 2-4 weeks
- Leather Helmets 42 weeks
Elkhart Brass - 2-10 weeks depending on the product
RIT Safety Solutions - 6-8 weeks
Honeywell Boots - 8-12 weeks
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us for a refund. Contact The Firefighting Depot at 1-866-966-9295 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a RMA number for your return. RMA numbers must be written on the outside of the packaging.
- Your item can be returned 30 days from the date your order was received.
- DVDs or Electronic Downloads are not eligible for return or refund.
- Phenix Tl-2 Traditional Leather Fire Helmets are custom ordered. No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
- Custom orders are not eligible for return unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- The Firefighting Depot is not responsible for items that were ordered by mistake or items that were ordered in the wrong size by the customer.
- Returns are subject to a 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
- Shipment mistakes made by The Firefighting Depot will be refunded at 100% provided the item(s) are returned within 30 days.
- Items must be in the condition you received them and in original box and/or packaging.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges. For items you wish to exchange the item will not be shipped until return shipping is paid in full.
- Do not send returns back to the manufacturer
- You can expect a refund minus any shipping charges and restocking fees within 10 days of the item being received at our warehouse.
Send returns to:
The Firefighting Depot, 205 E. Howard Street, Pontiac IL, 61764