The BLASTMASK - Fit for the Fire
BlastMask Training Regulators attach to your facepiece and simulate real-world SCBA breathing without draining your tanks, or your budget. Constructed from a durable thermoplastic polymer resin that’s processed for high-impact resistance and strength typical of football and motorcycle helmets, they’re designed to be tough. So you can train like it’s real
Available to fit two different models of mask:
- Scott AV-2000 or AV-3000 (Generation II Model BlastMask *See Updated Description Below*)
- MSA G1 (Generation II Model BlastMask)
Created by Lt. Justin Dickstein and Captain Collin Blasingame, fellow brothers with Garland Fire Department-TX.
BlastMask provides no respiratory protection
Upgraded features include:
• EASY AIR BYPASS VALVE - Just like on your SCBA regulator, gain instant access to full air with the turn of a knob.
• SLIDE LATCH - Rugged, reengineered slide latch attaches BlastMask to face piece just like an SCBA regulator.
• SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION - New and improved polycarbonate resin for high-impact resistance and strength is the same material used in police riot gear and bulletproof glass.