PAC: Spanner/Hydrant Wrench Mount P/N K5016
The Spanner/Hydrant Wrench Mount secures spanner and hydrant wrenches in a compact space. The bracket is compatible with most brands, models, and materials of spanner wrenches. The spanner wrenches simply hook over and snap in place. The hydrant wrench requires the handle to be placed through the ring mount first, then the head is placed over the hook and snapped into the Mini Loks to secure. The bracket will hold hydrant wrenches with a handle diameter up to 7/8” and a weight up to 5lbs. All the components of the bracket can be adjusted to suit the users preference.
- Durable and secure
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical
- Rugged injection molded components made from high quality materials
- Weather, UV resistant
- Non-conductive mounting surface
- Stainless Steel Hardware included.
- Adjustable components for hydrant wrench
- Certified 9G shock test using standard tools
- Accommodates standard hydrant wrench handle lengths from 12”-16” long
- 5 lbs. – Hydrant Wrench and 2.5 lbs Spanner Wrench
- 7.75” L x 4.31” W x 18.25” H