Fire Engineering Books: The Fire Chief's Handbook, Sixth Edition
Edited by Robert C. Barr and John M. Eversole
The future of the fire service is all about change. From the way we respond to fires and EMS incidents, to the very makeup of departments themselves. One book is available to guide todays fire service officers and aspiring leaders as they prepare for the challenges ahead The Fire Chiefs Handbook, 6th Edition.
Edited by Robert C. Barr and John M. Eversole,The Fire Chiefs Handbook, 6th Edition, continues a 71-year tradition of publishing the definitive resource for advanced fire service training. This comprehensive guidebook is designed for fire fighters, company officers, and chief officers of all ranks and of all department types who want the latest information on the fundamentals of leadership in the fire service as well as managing the day-to-day operations of a fire department.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Edited and written by the most respected names in the fire service today
- New chapter on Incident Command
- Expanded chapter on Volunteer, On-Call, and Combination Departments
- Compliant with all current standards as of publication date
- Human Resources
- Fire Prevention and Loss Reduction
- The Future
We Also Recommend