DQE: Adjustable Dome Clamp
Fire departments, environmental contractors, HazMat teams, and trucking companies use Adjustable Dome Clamps to secure dome lids on MC 306 and DOT 406 tanker trucks in an emergency situation. A DQE exclusive, this dome clamp is unlike any other clamp in that its patented design is fully adjustable, yet fast to install.
When tanker trucks roll over, product can leak from their dome lids. To prevent further release of the product from the tanker truck spill, simply spread the clamp legs to latch over the ring lip and then press the quick lockdown clamp lever to quickly secure the pressure plate. The unique offset pressure bolt allows responders to precisely position the driving force over the dome lid. The pressure bolt may be turned out to further adjust the pressure level.
Adjustable Dome Clamp (HMS1450)
- Frame extends to easily latch over MC 306 and DOT 406 style equipment
- Aluminum frame with steel hardware
- PVC vinyl cushioned lever grip
- Offset pressure plate designed to optimize placement in relation to leak location
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 11" x 3"
- Weight: 6 lb