True North Gear: SPYDER GEAR - GEN 2
***BACK ORDER UNTIL SEPTEMBER***
Everything quickly attaches with our new hybrid Spyder Gear attachment system, which allows for true MOLLE attachment while also being backward compatible with the ALICE system. Small gear bag is designed to carry items like Powerbar®, mobile phone, GPS, wallet, keys, map, weather meter, head lamp, etc. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group and NFPA 1977 Certified.
- Removable New Generation shelter case that can be rear mounted
- Removable gear bag with 250 cu in capacity (8"x8"x3")
- Removable accessory pocket holds 1L water bottle
- Optional 3L Hydration System
- Optional Go! Pack: 1,500 cu in
- New MOLLE attachment system
- Technology: SCS™ - Super Compression Suspension
- Capacity: 250 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKK® Zipper, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 1.75 LBS
WILDLAND FIRE & SEARCH AND RESCUE PACKS:
Shoulder Harness Sizing
- Small: Designed for people under 5' tall
- Standard: Designed for people over 5' tall
Waist Belt Sizing
Measure around your hips covering the pelvic bone in front. Keep tape level and read circumference in inches.
- Small: 26" - 38"
- Standard: 29" - 48"
- Extender adds 20"