True North Gear: FIREFLY PACK
TRUENORTH'S LOAD SWALLOWING 2200 CU IN GEAR BAG, COMBINED WITH THE TRAP POCKET AND LASH DOWN LOOPS, MEANS YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL WITH YOU WHEN YOU'RE WORKING THE LINE.
With two quick zips you can drop the gear bag and carry just the essentials - 100oz. hydration reservoir, fire shelter, fusees, and all the gear you can stuff in the 300 cu in stash pocket. So whether you're working near equipment or out in the wilderness, the Firefly does it all. NFPA 1977 Certified.
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- Quick-Zip Removable gear bag
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits Standard & Large shelter)
- Side Pockets hold two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- 3/4" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 6.5"
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- Capacity: 2500 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 10" x 5.5" x 1" to 12" x 5.5" x 1"
- Weight: 5 LBS
- Technology: SCS™ - Super Compression Suspension
- Small or Standard (Harness/Hipbelt)
Shoulder Harness Sizing
- Small: Designed for people under 5' tall
- Standard: Designed for people over 5' tall
Waist Belt Sizing
Measure around your hips covering the pelvic bone in front. Keep tape level and read circumference in inches.
- Small: 26" - 38"
- Standard: 29" - 48"
- Extender adds 20"