Jones & Bartlett: Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills Student Workbook, Third Edition
This Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills, Third Edition and the classroom. The exercises cover the 2013 Edition of NFPA 1001:Standard for Fire Fighter Professional Qualifications and the requirements of the 2013 Edition of NFPA 472:Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents. It is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension through a variety of exercises in each chapter, including:
- Multiple Choice—Numerous multiple-choice questions prepare you for exams.
- Fire Alarms—Scenarios help you develop your decision-making skills by describing emergencies and challenging you to come up with solutions.
- Skill Drills—Test your skills with photo jumbles and caption fill-ins. Place photos in the correct order to test your knowledge of a skill and fill-in the captions to ensure that you know all the details of each step.
- Labeling—Master visual recognition with labeling activities.
- Fire Fighter II in Action—Fire Fighter II students have an additional opportunity to consider a scenario and determine how it should be handled using the student’s own department’s policies and procedures.
- And More—True/false, matching, crossword puzzles, short answer, and fill-ins!
All Fire Fighter II questions are delineated for quick reference. Perforated pages make it easier for you to hand in your homework assignments.
We Also Recommend
Jones & Bartlett: Hazardous Materials - Managing the Incident, Student Workbook, Fourth Edition