Jones & Bartlett: Fire Officer - Principles and Practice, Third Edition
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) are pleased to bring you the Enhanced Third Edition of Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, the next step in the evolution of Fire Officer I and II training. Covering the entire spectrum of the 2014 Edition of NFPA 1021:Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, the Enhanced Third Edition includes the following updates:
- Separation of Fire Officer I and II Level content throughout the textbook and student, instructor, and technology resources.
- The latest developments in social media and media relations; NIST research on fire dynamics; fire fighter safety and health issues; and fireground accountability and rapid intervention practices.
- A reorganization of chapters to improve course delivery, including a new chapter on Rules of Engagement.
- New end-of-chapter tools, including Fire Captain (Fire Officer II) activities and comprehensive case studies that progress within each chapter throughout the textbook.
- All new Voices of Experience essays and Near-Miss Reports.
- Addresses the course objectives for FESHE's Principles of Fire and Emergency Service Administration model curriculum.
Build the next generation of great fire service leaders with Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, Enhanced Third Edition.
Each new print copy of Fire Officer: Principles and Practice also includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a complete eBook, Study Center, homework and Assessment Center, and a dashboard that reports actionable data.
We Also Recommend
Jones & Bartlett: Hazardous Materials - Managing the Incident, Student Workbook, Fourth Edition