Jones and Bartlett: Brannigan's Building Construction for the Fire Service Student Workbook, Fifth Edition
The Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both Brannigan’s Building Construction for the Fire Service, Fifth Edition and the classroom. You will find a variety of exercises for each chapter, including:
- Multiple Choice—Numerous multiple choice questions for each chapter prepare you for exams.
- Fire Alarms—Scenarios help you develop your decision-making skills by describing emergencies and challenging you to come up with practical solutions.
- Labeling—Cement your mastery of difficult concepts with illustration labeling activities.
- Word Fun—Quiz your knowledge of terminology and spelling with crossword puzzles.
- Research Questions—Explore real-world building construction in your community with these in-depth research exercises.
- And More—True/false, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and matching!
We Also Recommend