Honeywell: EV1 Modern Fire Helmet
The progressive interface and cutting-edge features of the Honeywell EV1 modern fire helmet offers unmatched performance with a sturdy, sleek, lightweight and low-profile design that customizes fit for comfort and functionality.
Honeywell EV1 Modern Helmets Features and Benefits
- UV-resistant Matte Shell Finish - Durable composite fiberglass shell available in black, white, yellow, red. Special order: orange, blue, and green.
- Deluxe is standard with the EV1 - Leather headband and ratchet cover with mesh crown.
- Reflective trim - (5) 1"x4" reflexite lime bars.
- Large hang-up loop - Large enough to fit easily over a peg.
- Securely attached black nomex FR cotton ear covers - Easily removable for cleaning.
- Lightweight and well balanced - weighs less than 52 ounces.
- Rugged and durable polyurethane impact liner.
- 6 point suspension with easy to adjust hook and loop headband system.
- Bulldog edge beading.
- EZ touch internal face and eye protection - One-touch deployment.
- EZ clip reversible chinstrap with quick release buckle and postman slide for proper fit and easy adjustment.
Certification – NFPA 1971
Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.