Fire Engineering Books: Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics Video Series DVD #4
Fire Engineering Books Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics Video Series #4: Hoseline Selection, Stretching and Placement by Deputy Assistant Chief (Ret.) John Norman, FDNY
Every fireground is different – make sure you select the proper hoseline and placement.
In Video #4: Hoseline Selection, Stretching and Placement, Chief Norman covers:
- hoseline selection, stretching and placement
- choosing the right diameter hose for the job
- the amount of hoseline needed to get the job done
- the different types of nozzles, both straight stream and fog nozzles alike
- specialty nozzles, tips and foams
The Fire Officer’s Handbook of Tactics Video Series is based on the best-selling book and study guide written by Chief Norman.
Contains live-action footage and 3-D graphics! Narrative shot in High Definition!
31 Minutes/DVD/March 2008
We Also Recommend