Fire Engineering Books: Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines
by John Lee Cook, Jr.
- Provides an Outline for Developing and Implementing SOPs
- A Collection of Sample Operating Procedures for a Wide Range of Fire Department Activities
- Includes Sample SOPs, Forms, Reports, Schedules, Lists, and Worksheets
Every organization needs a set of rules to govern its members. This book will help your department overcome the mystique and misunderstanding of SOPs.
- Rules and regulations
- General administration
- Hazardous materials
- Occupational safety and health
- Emergency operations
- Emergency medical services
- Fire prevention
- Appendices (40-forms, reports, checklists, etc.)
We Also Recommend