Fire Engineering Books: Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics, 3rd Ed. Interactive Study Guide
Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics, 3rd Ed. Interactive Study Guide By Deputy Assistant Chief (Ret.) John Norman, Chief of Special Operations, FDNY
The best-selling Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics Study Guide is now available on CD-ROM!
The new Interactive Study Guide offers all the benefits and features of the print version. It will assist all serious students of firefighting in developing a thorough understanding of the third edition of John Norman's best-selling Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics.
Features & benefits:
- Easy way to self-test
- Test mode and practice mode
- Provides comprehensive questions for each chapter of the textbook
- Benefits both students and instructors in an easy-to-use format
- Incorporates various elements of fireground situations for a more realistic approach
- Installs easily on any PC or Mac
- No internet connection required
As in the print version, the Interactive Study Guide includes multiple choice questions and also a 100-question final examination, with answers.
We Also Recommend