True North Gear: DOZER CHEST HARNESS - GEN 2
Allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
RADIO CHEST HARNESS DESIGNED FOR ENGINE AND DOZER CREWS.
True North's collection of best-selling Radio Harnesses feature all the bells and whistles that you expect from True North® products. With adjustable pockets designed to fit all makes and models of radios and our internal suspension system that keeps harness fit stable, to upgraded, lightweight low-profile back harnesses, our Gen 2 Radio Harnesses are even more comfortable, durable and functional than ever.
The Dozer holds your New Generation fire shelter, radio, and spare battery where it's easily accessed yet still out of the way. Our pack sits comfortably on your chest without sagging or swinging due to our unique internal suspension system.
- Adjustable radio pocket fits a wide range of models from larger legacy radios to smaller, modern handsets
- Front pocket fits large fire shelter
- Multiple storage througout for batteries, maps, notebooks and pens
- Low profile back harness constructed from lightweight yet durable Hypalon™
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware, Hypalon™
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- NFPA 1977